10 REASONS TO USE RESISTANCE BANDS DURING WORKOUTS
You don’t have to head to the gym to do a full body workout. You can do a complete routine right in your own home with our Resistance Bands Trainer Kit
Resistance bands are great for those who want to exercise at home, or who like to take their workouts along when they travel. There are many benefits to these simple exercise tools, including versatility, convenience, safety, and effectiveness. The more you learn about the advantages of resistance band exercises, the more you'll be motivated to add them to your own home gym.
Resistance bands are typically sold individually or as a set. You can buy multiple resistance levels and still keep your costs low. Regardless, resistance bands are relatively inexpensive to add to your home gym equipment. Depending on where you like to shop, some resistance bands are even are sold with workout guides to help ou along the way.
Most resistance band trainer kits come with suggested exercises for nearly every major muscle group. Stepping on one end of a resistance band, using an anchor point on a door, or looping it around a stationary object or piece of furniture, for example, opens up many exercise possibilities. Don't let their simplicity fool you. Resistance band exercises are surprisingly effective and offer many benefits over traditional free weights.
These inexpensive exercise tools are a convenient option for people of any age or fitness level. Resistance bands come in multiple resistance levels, usually light, medium or heavy. You can further adjust the amount of resistance during exercise just by giving more or less slack on the band, as well as by combining multiple resistance bands to increase the weight.
Putting a treadmill away when company comes over can be overwhelming. Moving the dumbbells under the bed gets to be a hassle. This is not the case with the resistance bands. Small, light and flexible, they can be tucked away anywhere—including your handbag or gym bag! Take them to the office, put them in a suitcase, run them upstairs or downstairs: resistance bands are easy.
Because they are so small and portable, resistance bands are a great way to take your workout with you when you travel. There are many resistance band exercises that can easily be done in the small space of a hotel room, Air Bnb, or other open areas.
6. ADD VARIETY TO YOUR WORKOUTS
Over time, your muscles adapt to any new exercise routine. It's a good idea to mix it up by cross-training with free weights, machines and resistance band exercises. Each will work your muscles in a slightly different way.
Resistance bands offer strength-training without the risk of dropping a heavy weight on your foot or crushing your fingers between weight plates. That makes them ideal for working out when you don't have a personal trainer or exercise partner to spot you.
While resistance bands work great on their own, they can also be combined with other exercise equipment. Performing bicep curls with both a resistance band and a dumbbell will give you the combined benefits of each type of equipment.
While dumbbells provide you with a heavy lift, and weight machines are stable and easy to use, neither has the versatility of the resistance bands. You can begin performing a band squat and immediately add a bicep curl to the move. Or you can easily take a resistance band lunge and add an overhead press. The possibilities are endless.
Although there are differences between free weight and resistance band exercises, both are effective. Picture the arc motion your arm makes while doing a bicep curl. Free weights will feel heaviest at the beginning of that arc, while resistance bands make your muscles work harder at the end of the arc (when the band is most taut). Either way, your body is moving against resistance, and that will give your muscles an effective workout.
- THE IDEAL EXERCISE EQUIPMENT - This bodyweight resistance trainer kit builds muscle, burns fat, increases endurance, and improves flexibility. Don’t spend money going to an expensive gym when you can get the same level of fitness at home using your bodyweight.
- EXCELLENT ANCHOR DESIGN – These home suspension training straps features a versatile anchor design. Attach them to a door, horizontal bar, tree, beam, or any sturdy and safe object. The reinforced door anchors can be fixed quickly and will not slip. Start working out in seconds.
- HIGH QUALITY DURABLE MATERIALS – This resistance trainer kit consists of an anchor, two zinc alloy hoist buckles, two non-slip handles, and two independent adjustable main resistance straps. Made from strong and high-quality nylon, the straps are connected by a sturdy zinc alloy triangle buckle. Designed with safety and durability in mind!
- EASY TO OPERATE – This fitness resistance trainer is easy to use and it can work out your legs, arms, back, and core at home, the park, or anywhere. The durable training straps hold up to 400 lbs.
- BONUS RESISTANCE LOOP BANDS AND STORAGE BAG – This kit includes 4 resistance loop bands (light, medium, heavy, ultra-heavy), 1 portable black storage bag, and 1 fitness action guide. Designed to meet all of your exercise needs in a single kit so you don’t need to purchase any additional accessories.