13 Body Composition Measurements
Body Weight, Body Fat Percentage, BMI, Fat-free Body Weight, Body Water Percentage, Skeletal Muscle, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat, Muscle Mass, Bone Mass, Protein, BMR, Metabolic Age
- The other 12 measurements except body weight is only intended for users between 10 and 80 years old. Only the weight function works on pregnant women.
- People with an electronic medical implant, such as a pacemaker or defibrillator should not use it.
- Step on a firm level surface with bare feet, body fat readings are not accurate if the user wears socks or shoes. Not work on carpet.
- To get more accurate readings, we recommend you take the measurement first thing in the morning each time, before exercising, eating, drinking or taking a shower.
- Dimensions: 10.2inch*10.2inch*1inch
- Weight Unit: kg / lb
- Weight Capacity: 3 - 180kg / 6.6 - 396lb
- Scale Weight: 1.1kg / 2.43lb
- Weight Increment: 0.05kg / 0.2lb